Your safety is important to us
Dubai attests to its compliance with the highest hygiene standards, testing, inspection and certification services has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety and hygiene specialists to ensure safe procedures are in place for the resumption of business operations in line with local and international regulations, as well as recognized best practices. Detailed audits are carried out to ensure that safety measures are implemented across the venue efficiently.
The Event’s Venue, strictly adheres to all rules and regulations laid out by government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure the health and safety of everyone on our premises for the safe return of organised events.
Health & Safety Advisory
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event.
Your health is our foremost priority. The event will be delivered with the strict standards of health and safety precautionary measures including wearing a mask at all times, social distancing, contactless transactions and general hygiene protocols. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
Ticketing / Registration Process
- Online pre-registration is required.
- Over-the-counter registration is not possible at this time.
- Automated e-badge dispensation with contactless payments will be implemented, where applicable.
During the Event
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitise your hands frequently using the sanitisers provided across the venue
- Please keep a social distance of 2 metres at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
Venue Access and Parking
- We encourage you to arrive at the venue earlier than usual, to allow more time for enhanced safety checks
All measures are in place to keep you safe
- Rigorous sanitisation of the halls are conducted pre and post event
- Sanitisers have been installed in all key areas
- Dedicated staff have been assigned to disinfect common areas including all frequently touched surfaces such as lift buttons, hand rails, door knobs, seating areas, tables, reception lobbies, restroom rooms, prayer rooms, throughout the day
- Common areas are being fumigated by a professionally trained team
- Chemicals used for disinfection and housekeeping purpose are quaternary ammonium based products approved by Dubai Municipality and Dubai Health Authority
- Designated bins are located throughout the venue to ensure that used Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) is disposed in a safe manner
- Prayer Rooms are partially open during prayer times with precautionary measures in place to keep worshippers safe
- Restrooms (including floors, mirrors, wash basins and amenities) are cleaned and disinfected regularly
Restaurants and Designated Catering Areas
- Seating capacity and social distancing requirements are in place
- Dedicated staff to clean and sanitise tables and chairs after every use
Communication and Signage
The safety and wellbeing of our visitors, customers and staff is our number one priority and this is reflected in our communication:
- Venue Safety Guidelines are displayed across the venue
- Signage at all key locations is in place to ensure social distancing practices are maintained
*Event health and safety precautionary guidelines subject to changes as directed by the local authorities
While all measures are in place to keep you safe, your participation at the event is at your own discretion and associated risks. The Organisers and the Venue can assume no responsibility for any personal illness, injury, damages or losses resulting from your Visit
We look forward to welcoming you at the event!